Wednesday, March 16, 2011

TV Shows

So I'm basically obsessed with TV on DVD.  I can't wait until the 6th season of Supernatural comes out on DVD.  I'm completely impatient when it comes to watching TV shows weekly.  I want to know NOW, not 7 days from now.

Like for instance, this past summer J and I spent the whole summer watching the entire series of LOST.  Yep.  The entire season.  I like to refer to that summer as LOST: In the Basement.  The show was incredibly addicting and I find it hard to believe that sooo many people watch the show when it was originally aired. 

Some other TV shows (current and off the air) that I'm addicted are listed as follows (in no particular order):

Bones
How I Met Your Mother
Supernatural (did I mention this one yet??)
Dollhouse
Buffy
Angel
Weeds
Roswell
Heroes
Scrubs
Drop Dead Diva
Veronica Mars
Ugly Betty
... just to name a few...

Do you have any favorite TV on DVD? And if so... please do tell.

4 comments:

  1. I fell in love with Battlestar Galatica on DVD, and I'm not even a super scifi fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when I professed my love for HIMYM and you were very supportive. :) We even bought the "Bro Code" book for my brother this past Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie - I liked that show as well, but then it got too sci-fi for me and I stopped watching it... but I might just pick it up again. :)

    Amanda - Oh how I love HIMYM! I bought the same book for J for our anniversary last year. He LOVED it! Did you know that Barney had his own actual blog? I don't know if it's been updated for awhile, but I read some it last year.. hilarious!

    ReplyDelete